- 1 (14.75 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 (7.5 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 (4 ounce) packet saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, or as needed
- Mix both amounts of salmon, crushed crackers, eggs, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, and dry mustard together in a bowl. Chill in refrigerator to allow flavors to combine, 30 minutes. Form mixture into 6 patties.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; fry the salmon patties until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side.
jim's salmon patties, Salmon Patties recipe