- Prep Time: 45 m
- Calories: 209 kcal
/ Main Dish
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a blender or food processor, gradually place sweet onion. green bell pepper, garlic and tomato. Blend into a thick liquid. Mix steak sauce into the mixture.
- Pour the blended mixture into a large bowl. Place ground beef into the bowl, and thoroughly mix together. Set aside approximately 15 minutes.
- Mix again if liquid is present, then gradually introduce dry bread crumbs until the ground beef mixture is firm enough to form hamburger patties. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Form the ground beef mixture into hamburger patties. Cook on the prepared grill to desired doneness.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like