- Prep Time: 50 m
- Calories: 585 kcal
/ World Cuisine
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Season chicken with salt and black pepper; set aside.
- Whisk sugar, cayenne pepper, white wine vinegar, fish sauce, and peanut butter together in a bowl.
- Coat the inside of a large skillet or wok with olive oil and place over high heat.
- Cook and stir chicken in the hot oil just until the meat is white outside but still pink inside, about 3 minutes.
- Remove chicken and set aside in a bowl.
- Lower the heat under the skillet to medium-low. Cook and stir garlic in the skillet until it becomes translucent, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cook and stir eggs into garlic until loosely cooked, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour peanut sauce into the garlic and eggs, and stir to combine. Bring sauce to a simmer.
- Stir rice noodles into the boiling water. Cook until noodles are still slightly tough, about 5 minutes.
- Drain the noodles.
- Return chicken to the skillet with eggs and sauce. Simmer until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, stirring frequently, 5 to 8 more minutes.
- Stir bean sprouts, rice noodles. and beef broth into the skillet. Bring to a simmer, and cook until noodles are tender and most of the broth has been absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onions to serve..
No Ratings Yet
You may also like