- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sherry or white cooking wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 2 inch pieces
- In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, sherry, chicken broth, ginger, garlic powder and green onions. Bring to a boil, and immediately remove from heat. Set aside.
- Preheat your oven's broiler. Thread chicken pieces onto metal or bamboo skewers. Arrange on a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking spray. Spoon 1 or 2 tablespoons of the sauce over each chicken skewer.
- Place the pan under the broiler, and broil for about 3 minutes, until browned. Remove from the oven, turn over, and spoon more sauce onto each one. Return to the oven until chicken is cooked through and nicely browned.
juicy chicken, Healthy recipe