- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay® Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 medium green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic salt, parsley, chives, pepper, Old Bay Seasoning, and seasoning salt. Rub the chicken breasts with 1/2 the mixture, and place the breasts in a medium baking dish.
- Toss the green bell peppers, tomatoes, and red onion with the remaining olive oil mixture. Arrange over the chicken.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, stirring the vegetables once, until the vegetables are tender, the chicken is no longer pink, and its juices run clear.
lisa's easy chicken, Chicken Breasts recipe