- Prep Time: 1 h 5 m
- Calories: 89 kcal
/ Appetizers And Snacks
/ Meat And Poultry
- Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels.
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise. Scoop egg yolks out; place 3 to 6 egg yolks in a bowl, reserving remaining egg yolks for another use.
- Mash the 3 to 6 egg yolks with a fork; stir in avocado, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange egg whites cut-side-up on a serving platter. Spoon avocado mixture into egg whites.
- Chop bacon into 1/2-inch pieces; place bacon and paprika in a small bowl and toss to coat bacon. Top deviled eggs with bacon pieces.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like