- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1/2 pounds flat iron steak
- Whisk together the honey, vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, tarragon, rosemary, garlic powder, white pepper, and salt. Pour into a resealable plastic bag and add the flat iron steak. Squeeze out excess air, seal, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 6 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Remove the steak from the marinade, shake off excess, and discard the remaining marinade. Cook on preheated grill to desired degree of doneness, about 4 minutes per side for medium-rare.
marinated flat ron steak, Flat Iron Steak recipe