- Prep Time: 55 m
- Calories: 274 kcal
/ Side Dish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook cauliflower in the boiling water until tender, about 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in the same pot over medium heat. Stir cauliflower, milk, and sour cream into melted butter.
- Mash cauliflower in the pot using a hand blender until creamy.
- Transfer cauliflower mixture to a baking dish; evenly cover with bread crumbs and season with salt and black pepper.
- Baking in the preheated oven until bread crumbs are lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like