- 12 cups chopped kale
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan, and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Cover, and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Add the kale, recover, and steam until just tender, 7 to 10 minutes depending on thickness.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Toss steamed kale into dressing until well coated.
mediterranean kale, Greens recipe