- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- In a 3-quart microwave-safe casserole dish, combine potatoes, onions, margarine, garlic, salt, oregano, pepper and paprika.
- Heat in microwave on high until margarine melts, about 1 minute; stir. Cook 10 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
microwaved potatoes lyonnaise, Potatoes recipe