- 6 red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a pot with enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Cook 15 minutes, or until tender. Drain and cool.
- In a bowl, gently toss potatoes, mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, dill, celery salt, salt, and pepper. Cover, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
my sister's favorite potato salad...ever, Red Potato Salad recipe