- Prep Time: 40 m
- Calories: 871 kcal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wash shrimp and drain well.
- Melt margarine/butter in a one quart casserole dish. Add salad dressing, lemon juice, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Add shrimp to the casserole dish. Stir gently to cover the shrimp with the mixture. Cover and bake, stirring occasionally for 25 to 30 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Serve the shrimp hot on a large platter and place the sauce in individual bowls so that you can easily 'dunk' bread in the sauce!
No Ratings Yet
You may also like