- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast meat - cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Mix flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a resealable plastic bag. Add cubed chicken to the bag and shake until well coated.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken; cook and stir until the chicken is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Stir in the bell pepper, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, chicken broth, and Italian dressing. Cover and simmer until vegetables and meat are tender, about 10 minutes.
no-tomatoes-required talian seasoned stir fry, Chicken recipe