- In a medium pot cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain well.
- Cook spinach according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste, and pasta sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Combine cooked spinach, cooked pasta, bread crumbs, shredded cheese, beaten eggs, and olive oil.
- Spread spinach mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with meat mixture.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven (175 degree C) for 30 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like