- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Mix with a whisk to break up any lumps.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, and white sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time until completely incorporated. Mix in vanilla and chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Slowly add in flour mixture and stir just until combined. Fold in chopped hazelnuts and chocolate chips. Drop the dough onto prepared baking sheet by tablespoons or with a cookie scoop.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges look dry and cookies are fragrant, about 12 minutes. Allow to cool for 1 minute on baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like