- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 quart strawberries
- 2 romaine hearts, chopped into bite size pieces
- In a bowl, mix the vinegar, sugar, oil, paprika, and Worcestershire sauce. Cover, and refrigerate at least 6 hours.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the almonds, and cook until golden brown. Remove from heat, and cool.
- In a bowl, toss the strawberries, romaine, and almonds. Mix with the dressing just before serving.
nutty strawberry salad, Strawberry Salad recipe