/ Oatmeal Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and grease cookie sheets.
- In separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together shortening and both sugars until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Blend in vanilla.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to creamed mixture, mixing well with spoon.
- Stir in oats, dates and walnuts.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls, about 2 inches apart, on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on racks.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like