- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease one 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Combine the cake mix, butter and 1/3 cup of the evaporated milk. Spread 1/2 of this mixture into the prepared pan.
- Melt the caramels with the remaining 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
- Bake for 3 minutes at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips and chopped nuts over the baked mixture. Drizzle the caramel over the top then pat the remaining 1/2 of the batter on top. Bake an additional 20 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like