- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine chopped cookies, chocolate chips, flour and margarine. Set aside.
- Mix cake according to directions on package. Pour half of cake batter in pan. Sprinkle approximately 2 cups of the cookie mixture on top.
- Pour rest of cake batter over layer of cookies. Sprinkle remainder of cookie mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- To make the glaze: In a small bowl, mix 1 cup confectioners' sugar with 2 to 3 tablespoons milk. Drizzle glaze over warm cake.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like