- Prep Time: 3 h 15 m
- Calories: 375 kcal
/ Main Dish
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and black pepper to taste. Dredge the rump roast in the flour and cover evenly. Shake off excess.
- In a large pot over medium/high heat, melt the butter and brown the roast on all sides. Place in a 4 quart casserole dish with lid.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup mix, mushroom soup, and vermouth or white wine; pour over roast.
- Cover and bake in preheated oven for 3 hours or until desired doneness.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like