- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C and grease a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- Combine eggs, oil and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer. Stir in matzo meal, potato starch and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, toss apples with brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Layer half of the dough into the prepared 9x13 inch dish. Pour the apples into the dish then pat remaining dough over the apples. Sprinkle with some brown sugar, if desired.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 45 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like