- Prep Time: 1 h 5 m
- Calories: 317 kcal
/ Pasta And Noodles
/ Pasta By Shape
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef until no pink shows; drain.
- Combine in a 9x13 inch casserole dish: pasta, ground beef, bell pepper, onion, tomato sauce and pepperoni; blend well. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like