- Prep Time: 1 h
- Calories: 644 kcal
/ World Cuisine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef until brown; drain. Stir in pasta sauce; remove from heat.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, Parmesan and beaten egg. Stir until well combined.
- In the prepared dish layer half the pasta, half the sauce and half the cheese mixture. Repeat. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven 34 to 40 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like