- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups grated unpeeled zucchini
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans. Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl until well blended; set aside.
- Whisk eggs, oil, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl. Stir in sour cream, vanilla, zucchini, pineapple, and coconut. Stir in the flour mixture, mixing just until moistened. Divide batter between the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. Cool in pans for 10 minutes, then remove and finish cooling on a wire rack.
pineapple coconut zucchini bread, Zucchini Bread recipe