- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C). In a small bowl, combine crushed thyme, sage, salt, and pepper. Rub evenly over pork chops.
- Melt butter and olive oil in a nonstick skillet. Cook pork chops for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, turning once. Remove from skillet and keep warm in preheated oven.
- In the skillet, combine raspberry jam, orange juice, and vinegar. Bring to a boil, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until sauce is reduced to desired consistency (sauce will thicken as it cools). Spoon sauce in a pool onto a serving plate, and top with pork chops. Garnish with sprigs of thyme.
pork chops with raspberry sauce, Steaks and Chops recipe