- Prep Time: 20 m
- Calories: 445 kcal
/ Main Dish
- Turn on broiler, and adjust rack so it is as close to heat source as possible.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix together garlic, olive oil, thyme, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Put the mushroom caps, bottom side up, in a shallow baking pan. Brush the caps with 1/2 the dressing. Put the caps under the broiler, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn the caps, and brush with the remaining dressing. Broil 4 minutes. Toast the buns lightly .
- In a small bowl, mix capers and mayonnaise. Spread mayonnaise mixture on the buns, top with mushroom caps, tomato and lettuce.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like