- Prep Time: 6 h 30 m
- Calories: 397 kcal
/ Specialty Desserts
/ Dessert Salads
/ Jell-O® Salad
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl combine crushed pretzels, 3 tablespoons confectioner's (powdered) sugar and melted butter. Mix well and press into a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Cool.
- To make the filling, combine in a medium bowl the cream cheese and 1 cup confectioner's (powdered) sugar; beat until smooth. Stir in whipped topping; spread mixture in crust and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, combine gelatin mix and boiling water; add strawberries. Let gelatin mixture thicken slightly, and then pour over the crust and filling layers. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like