- Prep Time: 45 m
- Calories: 397 kcal
/ Soups, Stews And Chili
/ Vegetable Soup
/ Sweet Potato Soup
- Put sweet potatoes into a large pot. Pour chicken broth over the sweet potatoes; bring to a boil, stir orange liqueur into the boiling broth, and cook until the potatoes are tender, about 25 minutes.
- Puree the sweet potatoes with the broth using an immersion blender until smooth.
- Stir half-and-half, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper into the pureed sweet potatoes; season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Toast pecans in the hot skillet until fragrant.
- Ladle soup into bowls; garnish with toasted pecans.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like