- Prep Time: 2 h 40 m
- Calories: 440 kcal
/ Soups, Stews And Chili
/ Irish Stew
- Place flour into a large bowl; toss corned beef cubes in flour to coat.
- Heat olive oil in a large heavy pot or Dutch oven over medium heat and brown corned beef cubes on all sides, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the spice packet from the corned beef over the meat; mix in potatoes, parsnips, carrots, onion, water, stout beer, beef broth, and any unused flour; stir to combine. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until corned beef is very tender and the stew has thickened, 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Mix cabbage into the stew and simmer until tender, about 15 minutes. Stir in vinegar.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like