- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix graham cracker wafer crumbs, butter and brown sugar until well combined. Set aside 1/4 cup of this mixture for a topping and press the remainder into one 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Dissolve raspberry gelatin in the boiling water and add the frozen raspberries, stirring until melted. Chill until partially set and spread on wafer base.
- Melt marshmallows with the milk. When cool, fold in whipped cream and spread on top of raspberry mixture. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs. Chill for 3-4 hours before serving.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like