- Slice zucchini lengthwise with a vegetable peeler to create long thin 'noodles'. Place on individual plates.
- Slice carrots into long strips with vegetable peeler similar to the zucchini.
- Combine carrots, cabbage, red bell pepper, and bean sprouts in a large bowl.
- Whisk together almond butter, orange juice, honey, ginger, Nama Shoyu, miso, garlic, and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Pour half of sauce into cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Top zucchini 'noodles' with cabbage mixture. Pour remaining sauce over each portion.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like