- 2 zucchini, ends trimmed
- 2 carrots
- 1 head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 3/4 cup raw almond butter
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon Nama Shoyu (raw soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoon unpasteurized miso
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Slice zucchini lengthwise with a vegetable peeler to create long thin 'noodles'. Place on individual plates.
- Slice carrots into long strips with vegetable peeler similar to the zucchini.
- Combine carrots, cabbage, red bell pepper, and bean sprouts in a large bowl.
- Whisk together almond butter, orange juice, honey, ginger, Nama Shoyu, miso, garlic, and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Pour half of sauce into cabbage mixture and toss to coat.
- Top zucchini 'noodles' with cabbage mixture. Pour remaining sauce over each portion.
raw pad thai, Main Dish recipe