- To Make Dough: In a medium bowl, sift together flour and baking powder. Mix in butter, sugar, egg yolks and lemon zest until mixture forms dough. Let rest in cool place for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Roll out dough and put into a springform pan.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes, or until golden yellow.
- To Make Filling: In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until stiff. Gradually stir in sugar and cornstarch; beat for 5 minutes. Fold currants into mixture and pour into pie crust.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, or until top is lightly browned.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like