- Prep Time: 45 m
- Calories: 379 kcal
/ Cranberry Sauce
/ Velveeta Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place broccoli on the sheet and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil and salt; roast 15 to 18 minutes or until tender; set aside.
- In a very large skillet over medium-low heat, add remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, the pistachios and breadcrumbs, and cook, stirring constantly, about 4 minutes or until golden brown and fragrant.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a small bowl; stir in the Parmesan.
- Wipe skillet clean; in that skillet bring the Garlic Alfredo Sauce to a low simmer.
- Meanwhile, bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add salt to taste, and the Linguine, and stir gently.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Remove from heat and drain well, reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta cooking water.
- Add pasta, three-fourths of the broccoli and the 1/4 cup pasta cooking water to the Garlic Alfredo Sauce in skillet; heat through.
- Top with the pistachio-Parmesan mixture and remaining roasted broccoli.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like