- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the mixed greens, onion, and artichoke hearts.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Pour enough dressing over salad to coat, and toss well. Sprinkle with grated cheese, and serve.
salad with artichokes, Mixed Greens Salad recipe