- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillets, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2 1/2 cups fish stock
- 2/3 cup dry white wine
- In a medium bowl, toss salmon fillets in pesto to coat.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, and saute shallots until tender. Stir in rice, fish stock, and wine. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Without stirring rice, place salmon in the saucepan. Cover, and continue cooking 25 to 30 minutes, until rice is tender and salmon is easily flaked with a fork.
salmon and pesto with rice, Salmon Fillets recipe