- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons shallots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- 2 large plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets salmon
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- lemon pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, soy sauce, shallots, and sugar. Stir in the pineapple, tomatoes, and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Cover, and refrigerate. Remove from refrigerator 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- Place salmon in a 9x13-inch pan. Pour chicken broth over the top, and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 30 to 40 minutes. Serve with salsa on the side.
salmon with pineapple tomato salsa, Salmon Fillets recipe