- 2 (14.75 ounce) cans salmon, drained and flaked
- 3/4 cup Italian-seasoned panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons creamy salad dressing (such as Miracle Whip®)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed, divided
- Mix salmon, panko, parsley, eggs, green onions, seafood seasoning, black pepper, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, Parmesan cheese, Dijon mustard, and creamy salad dressing together in a large bowl; divide and shape into eight patties.
- Heat enough olive oil in a large skillet to cover the cooking surface over medium heat. Fry salmon patties in batches until browned, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Repeat with more olive oil, as needed.
scrumptious salmon cakes, Salmon Patties recipe