- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 8x8 inch or 4 mini loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, soda, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well each time. Add vanilla.
- Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream. Mix until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Make streusel mixture: In a medium bowl, mix walnuts, sugar and cinnamon together until blended.
- Pour in half the batter and sprinkle some streusel mixture across the pan (s). Add remaining batter and sprinkle streusel mixture on the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bake 30 minutes for mini loaves and 45 minutes for 8x8 inch pan.
4.5 average vote / 2 people vote.
You may also like