- 1 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil, add spaghetti and bring the water back to a rolling boil. Cook pasta until al dente; drain well.
- Combine broccoli, mushrooms, butter, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic powder and basil in a large saucepan. Heat the mixture over a low heat, stirring often, until the mushrooms and broccoli are hot.
- Place the spaghetti and the hot mixture in a large serving dish, toss lightly before serving.
spaghetti with broccoli and mushrooms, Spaghetti recipe