- Prep Time: 40 m
- Calories: 483 kcal
/ Trusted Brands: Recipes And Tips
/ Yves Veggie Cuisine
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix together ground round, spinach, 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the cheese, freekeh and green onion.
- Spread 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the picante sauce in the bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) baking pan.
- Fill each tortilla with 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the filling mixture. Roll up snugly, tucking in ends a bit. Place seam side down in pan. Fill rest of tortillas and place in pan.
- Spread remaining picante sauce over the top of the tortillas. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup (250 mL) cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven with rack in the middle, for 18 to 20 minutes.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like