- Prep Time: 25 m
- Calories: 499 kcal
/ Meat And Poultry
/ Round Steak
- Tenderize steak by pounding with a mallet. Cut into 3 inch long strips.
- Combine egg, milk, salt and pepper in a shallow dish, whisk until well blended.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1/3 cup oil (or just enough to cover the bottom of the pan).
- Coat steak pieces in flour. Shake off excess. Then dip in the egg mixture and again in flour.
- Fry the strips in the hot oil until golden brown; about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb oil.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like