- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1/2 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease two 5x9-inch loaf pans.
- In a bowl, mix the strawberries, pineapple, eggs, oil, and sugar. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Mix the flour mixture into the bowl with the fruit until evenly moist. Fold in walnuts and macadamia nuts. Divide the batter between the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake loaves in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center of each loaf comes out clean, about 1 hour. Cool on wire racks.
strawberry pineapple bread, Fruit Bread recipe