- Place lamb in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, stir together mustard, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, sage, and garlic. Pour over lamb, and mix to coat meat. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat outdoor grill for direct heat.
- Add marinated lamb, fruit, and vegetables to stainless steel or bamboo skewers. Reserve some of the juice from pineapple chunks and cherries.
- In a small bowl, stir together melted butter and splashes of juice from the pineapples and cherries to create a basting sauce.
- Place skewers on preheated grill, and cook about 12 minutes, turning and brushing with butter sauce.
4 average vote / 1 people vote.
You may also like