- 15 chicken thighs
- 8 large potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup vegetable oil, or as needed
- 1/2 cup wine vinegar
- 5 lemons, juiced
- 10 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 onion, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange the chicken pieces in a 10x15-inch enameled roasting pan. In a large skillet over medium high heat, fry the potatoes in 1/2-inch-deep oil until golden brown, then put them in the pan with the chicken.
- Combine the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, parsley, onion, salt and pepper with the 1/2 cup reserved frying oil and pour this mixture over the chicken and potatoes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/4 hours, basting the chicken and potatoes with the sauce mixture. Let rest for 5 minutes and serve hot.
talian chicken with garlic and lemon, Chicken Thighs recipe