- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 16 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- In a medium, nonreactive bowl, blend Dijon mustard, honey, vegetable oil, and lemon juice. Place chicken in the mixture, stirring to coat. Cover, and, turning occasionally, allow to marinate in the refrigerator at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate. Soak wooden skewers in water for about 20 minutes.
- Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade. Arrange on the prepared grill, and cook 7 to 10 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
- Remove skewers from heat, and quickly roll in the almonds to lightly coat chicken.
tangy almond chicken kabobs, Chicken Breasts recipe