- Prep Time: 35 m
- Calories: 264 kcal
/ Main Dish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Mash black beans in a bowl; add onion, garlic, carrots, and green bell pepper. Mix.
- Whisk cornstarch, water, chile-garlic sauce, chili powder, cumin, seafood seasoning, salt, and black pepper together in a separate small bowl. Stir cornstarch mixture into black bean mixture.
- Mix whole-wheat bread into bean mixture. Stir flour, 1/4 cup at a time, into bean mixture until a sticky batter forms.
- Spoon 'burger-sized' mounds of batter onto the prepared baking sheet, about a 3/4-inch thickness per mound. Shape into burgers.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked in the center and crisp in the outside, about 10 minutes on each side.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like