- Prep Time: 1 h 35 m
- Calories: 405 kcal
/ Side Dish
/ Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Prick the sweet potatoes with a fork and bake in the preheated oven 1 hour, or until tender.
- Peel the baked sweet potatoes. Place in a medium bowl and whip until smooth.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, gently cook the pears 10 minutes, or until tender. Process the pears in a food processor until smooth.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, mix the evaporated milk, vanilla, brown sugar and butter. Heat until scalded. Blend into the sweet potatoes.
- Mix the pear puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange juice and pecans into the sweet potato mixture. Transfer to a large baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like