- Prep Time: 25 m
- Calories: 342 kcal
/ Nut Cookies
/ Macadamia Nut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Beat butter and shortening until soft and creamy. Gradually add the sugars and beat well.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
- Combine flour, soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture beating well after each addition. Stir in chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until done. Remove to wire racks to cool.
No Ratings Yet
You may also like