- 1 (15 ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Orange Drizzle:
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 4 teaspoons orange juice
- Adjust oven rack to center position and heat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 36 mini-muffin cups with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bring pumpkin, ginger, cinnamon and cloves to a simmer in a medium saucepan until puree thickens enough to start sticking to pan bottom, 6 to 8 minutes. Turn hot puree into a bowl. Whisk in brown sugar and oil, then slowly beat in eggs.
- Meanwhile, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl; whisk into pumpkin mixture until just combined.
- Divide batter among the muffin cups and bake until golden and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Let stand a few minutes, then transfer mini-muffins to a wire rack to cool. Mix the drizzle ingredients together and drizzle over warm muffins.
mini pumpkin muffins with orange drizzle, Pumpkin Muffins recipe