- Prep Time: 1 h 15 m
- Calories: 295 kcal
/ Fruit Desserts
/ Strawberry Desserts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Stir chocolate cake mix, sour cream, vegetable oil, water, and eggs together in a large bowl.
- Pour cake batter evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Place a small spoonful of whipped cream cheese in each muffin cup.
- Stir strawberry preserves in a bowl until smooth; spoon about 1/4 teaspoon per cupcake over cream cheese.
- Gently press strawberry preserves and cream cheese into the cake batter with a spoon.
- Bake in preheated oven until cupcake tops spring back when lightly touched, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread cream cheese frosting over completely cooled cupcakes and garnish with strawberry slices.
3.5 average vote / 2 people vote.
You may also like